Friday 13 July 2012


More Shit from your Planet-Sized Arse

Don't you just love it when you look down at your Facebook page and realise that you actually have "friends". I certainly do, especially when I'm trying to sell something.
What's that Sandra? Your mother has just died? Congratulations! Now you can use a portion of that substantial inheritance to purchase my new book - Planet-Sized Whores. Don't cry dear, we all know that you're secretly happy that the old bitch has popped it.


Yes, my internally beautiful comrades - that time has come! My long-awaited retaliation collection has now been released. 
Sadly, due to legal fees, I'm no longer in a position to hold a launch. I'm sure someone will be though, once they've sold their mother's jewellery.

Do let me know of the time and venue.


No comments:

Post a Comment